Search...

Memuat...

DON'T BE BALD Hair and Scalp Dress 2 oz

DON'T BE BALD Hair and Scalp Dress 2 oz
DON'T BE BALD Hair and Scalp Dress 2 oz

DON'T BE BALD Hair and Scalp Dress 2 oz

Price : $4.50* (on 6/7/2013)
Code : B005B0Y4K6
Rating :
SPECIAL PRICE
* Special discount only for limited time







* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the indicated date / time and can be changed any time. Any price and availability on this website at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.

Specification


Baby Don't Be Bald Olive Oil Hair & Scalp Conditioner (for Adults) 8oz. Regular: $6.59. Sale: $5.99. Baby Don't Be Bald Olive Oil Aloe Creamy Shampoo 8oz. Regular: $4.49.,Save on Baby Don't Bald Hair & Scalp Cream Nourishment 4oz. Read product reviews, find discounts, ... baby don't be bald hair & scalp nourishment 4 oz, ...,DONT BE BALD Hair and Scalp Cream Nourishment 6 oz - BLA-DON101 - Sale Price: 6.95,Don't Be Bald hair and scalp treatment, Don't Be Bald temple hair & scalp conditoner, ... Don't Be Dry Hair& Scalp Dress 4oz. dbbhd $7.99. Don't Be Dry Herbal Hair ...,Don'T-B-Bald Hair & Scalp Dress Original 4oz $5.99:: Don't-B-Bald Hair & Scalp Dress Original has been formulated to help promote healthy hair. The n.....,Don't-B-Bald Don't Be Bald Hair and Scalp Dress reviews. ... 8 fl oz Reviews; Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Replenishing Pak Deep Penetrating Conditioner 1.75oz.,Don't B Bald Hair and Scalp Dress promotes growth and healthy hair. Skip to Content. ... Size: 6 oz. Quantity: One Sally Item #: SBS-335001 Don't B Bald Hair ...,DON'T BE BALD Hair and Scalp Dress 2 oz . $4.50. Baby Don't Be Bald Hair and Scalp Nourishment 4 Oz . $10.10. Don't B Bald MED . $11.71. Baby Dont Be Bald Super GRO 4 ...,Don\'t B Bald Hair and Scalp Dress targets the areas on the head where thinning is a problem.A complete system that enhances the hair with it\'s signature moisture ...,DONT BE BALD Hair and Scalp Dress 2 oz - BLA-DON100 - Sale Price: 4.50




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #97232 in Beauty
  • Brand: Don't Be Bald
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 1.00 pounds











Product Description

Don\'t B Bald Hair and Scalp Dress targets the areas on the head where thinning is a problem.A complete system that enhances the hair with it\'s signature moisture factors that protect against dry and brittle hair.







Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

5 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
5Love Don't-B-Bald
By F. Chaplin
I can't believe Don't-B-Bald actually worked for my damaged hair and I mean I had years of extensive damage. I have been relaxing my hair since I was in my mid teens and as a teenager, I let one of my friends "trim" my hair at a sleep over. She instead hacked off inches from the top of my head. Needless-to-say when I went home, my mom was more than livid. No matter what I did, the hair in that area didn't grow more than a 1/2 inch.I also had a problem with the back of my hair at the neckline. The length of my hair as a whole was a little past my shoulder...all except for one area. I had to keep cutting the length of the rest of my hair because that one spot refused to grow. If not, you could see a significant difference in the length.Then last year, at 36 yrs old, I found Don't-B-Bald and decided to try it. What did I have to lose except more hair? I started using it in September 2011 after I relaxed my hair and cut it short. I applied the dress to my scalp once a week right after I washed my hair. Then I wrapped my hair in a scarf and let it marinate over night. When I woke up, I styled it. Don't-B-Bald is thicker than the scalp dressing I normally used so it lasted awhile to keep my hair moisturized.By the first of the year, I noticed the problem area I had in the back of my hair wasn't a problem anymore. It was growing out like the rest of the hair on my neckline. As for the 1/2 inch hairs on the top of my head, they are now about 2 inches. So, I have seen some changes since I started using Don't-B-Bald in September. I'm definitely going to continue to use this product as long as it's available.I just bought a jar for my mom who lost her hair due to having chemo. Now that her cancer is gone, her hair is growing back, but in patches. She just started on it so hopefully she'll have success with it like I did.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5New Hair
By Radiah
This is a great product I can already see that it is working. I already have new hair growth and the short hair is getting longer.

See all 2 customer reviews...


Search Result


DONT BE BALD Hair and Scalp Dress 2 oz
DONT BE BALD Hair and Scalp Dress 2 oz - BLA-DON100 - Sale Price: 4.50

Amazon.com: DON'T BE BALD Hair and Scalp Dress 2 oz: Beauty
Don\'t B Bald Hair and Scalp Dress targets the areas on the head where thinning is a problem.A complete system that enhances the hair with it\'s signature moisture ...

Amazon.com: Don't Be Bald Hair and Scalp Dress: Beauty
DON'T BE BALD Hair and Scalp Dress 2 oz . $4.50. Baby Don't Be Bald Hair and Scalp Nourishment 4 Oz . $10.10. Don't B Bald MED . $11.71. Baby Dont Be Bald Super GRO 4 ...

Don't-B-Bald - Don't Be Bald Hair and Scalp Dress
Don't B Bald Hair and Scalp Dress promotes growth and healthy hair. Skip to Content. ... Size: 6 oz. Quantity: One Sally Item #: SBS-335001 Don't B Bald Hair ...

Don't-B-Bald Don't Be Bald Hair and Scalp Dress Reviews ...
Don't-B-Bald Don't Be Bald Hair and Scalp Dress reviews. ... 8 fl oz Reviews; Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Replenishing Pak Deep Penetrating Conditioner 1.75oz.

Don'T-B-Bald Hair & Scalp Dress Original 4oz :: Don't-B-Bald ...
Don'T-B-Bald Hair & Scalp Dress Original 4oz $5.99:: Don't-B-Bald Hair & Scalp Dress Original has been formulated to help promote healthy hair. The n.....

Don't Be Bald/Don't Be Dry/Baby Don't Be Bald
Don't Be Bald hair and scalp treatment, Don't Be Bald temple hair & scalp conditoner, ... Don't Be Dry Hair& Scalp Dress 4oz. dbbhd $7.99. Don't Be Dry Herbal Hair ...

DONT BE BALD Hair and Scalp Cream Nourishment 6 oz
DONT BE BALD Hair and Scalp Cream Nourishment 6 oz - BLA-DON101 - Sale Price: 6.95

Baby Don't Bald Hair & Scalp Cream Nourishment 4oz - Prices ...
Save on Baby Don't Bald Hair & Scalp Cream Nourishment 4oz. Read product reviews, find discounts, ... baby don't be bald hair & scalp nourishment 4 oz, ...

Baby Don't Be Bald - hair care products - your online beauty ...
Baby Don't Be Bald Olive Oil Hair & Scalp Conditioner (for Adults) 8oz. Regular: $6.59. Sale: $5.99. Baby Don't Be Bald Olive Oil Aloe Creamy Shampoo 8oz. Regular: $4.49.


0 komentar:

Poskan Komentar